Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today went back sembawang to parent house... wait for my parent to come and fetch us up...
After that we went to J8 for shopping than i went to kiddy palace to look for NUK pink milk bottle really look very nice...
I ask the sale girl wonder they got sell that pink bottle anot then the sale girl just ans me back that she never saw before NUK got pink color milk bottle... i was like@#%^&
so i ans her back NUK got pink color milk bottle lor after that i just went out the shop.. I am so angry with her attitude...

After that than i continue to shop shop...
than buy dinner back to parent house to eat together with them and hubby...
Went i just reach home Cherilyn my hubby sister call me and tell me that she now at Robinsons saw the NUK pink milk bottle ,
wonder i want to buy it anot of cos yes.. i want it.. and i ask her to help me buy one 150ml and one 300ml...
Happy Happy







No comments:

Post a Comment